Six years today! Happy birthday to Ed+bK



Not in my wildest dreams did I ever think when I started Eat, drink + be Kerry six years ago it would be the start of such an exciting adventure.

Ed+bK was born of frustration and the lack of an outlet to tell great food stories, but it's become so much more than that.

Today I'm talking to 12,000 unique visitors a month. You mostly live in Australia but there's a fair sprinkling from America too.  To each and every one of you I'd like to say thank you for dropping by.  It's a pleasure and an honour that you give up some of your valuable time to check out what's happening here.

I'd also like to thank my son, Alexander who contributes to Ed+bK and is the best bar reporter in the business!  Thanks also to my long suffering partner, K2, who has to accompany me on endless dinners and wait until I have photographed his food until he can eat.

There have been lots of highlights along the way but my favourite is achieving a Klout score of 67.  Klout tells me this puts me in the top 5 per cent of social media influencers.  It's also placed me at #7 on the list of Australia's Top 100 Food Social Media Influencers.

If you'd like a little more Ed+bK action, please pop over to my Ed+bK Facebook page or check out my new page Escape with Eat,drink+beKerry for travel focussed food.

You'll also find me on Twitter where I share lots of interesting food related updates and I'm often on Radio 4BC talking food with Kevin around 7.20 am on Saturdays. And if you want to take some Ed+bK recommendations when you go touring - check out the Queensland section of Gourmet Touring Around Australia.

Before I go, I have a request - please talk to me by leaving comments or chatting on Facebook.  I love to hear your opinions and I'm happy to answer your questions when ever I can.

Thank you,

Kerry x