Boutique Markets, Portside

Last time I went to the Boutique Market at Portside Wharf I came home laden with the best muesli from Therapeutic Gourmet.

We’ve heard it all before - a chocolate breakfast cereal that’s good for you – but Nick Grivas’s Wake me up b4u coco really does tick the boxes. Nick has developed muesli made from whole food ingredients that is gluten free, preservative free, free from refined sugars and, surprise, actually tastes good. I'm keen on Wake me up B4U Cocoa but Get up and Goji also sounds a treat.

It's on again on Sunday (October 24) and this time it's a Pink Ribbon market supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation.


As well as an interesting range of unique market goodies, there's also a Gourmet Alley with some stuff you really should try.




I've heard that the authentic French Macaroons made by Rafael in his pastry kitchen are superb.  Rafael kindly sent me some to try but someone (you know who you are :) ate them first. 

You'll also find Noosa Chilli's award winning chilli chutneys and sauces, Rosa's Gourmet Sauces, La Boutique Do Nougat French Nougat, Harvest Breads organic artisan breads and condiments, Fudge de ceil, cupcakes from Tabitha's Place and the delightful Our Kitchen Garden which will turn your seed patch into something from the pages of a designer magazine.

Worth a visit, especially this weekend! Enjoy.